1) A 5th cut exhibit is only available with the tab on the bottom.
2) A 5th cut exhibit is sold only in individual packs of 25 sheets of the same letter or number, no sets of running number or letters are available.
3) A 5th cut exhibit has the same letter/number on both sides of the tab.
4) A 5th cut exhibit is larger and fits 5 tabs all the way across the bottom before starting a new "bank". Behind the number 1, number 6 would be placed or behind letter A, letter F would be placed.
5) 5th cut exhibits are only available in the numbers 1-25 and the letters A-Z.
6) 10th cut exhibits are sold both in individual packages (for the first 10 letters or numbers ONLY) and in sets of running numbers and letters in increments of 10.
7) 10th cut exhibits are reversed numbered/lettered and have an opposite letter or number on the back sides of each tab.
8) 10th cut exhibits are available both on the side and the bottom and come with either yellow or white tabs.
9) 10th cut exhibits are available in numbers on the bottom up to 100 in white or up to 40 in yellow and on the side the numbers can run up to 50 in white and 70 in yellow. The letters on the bottom run from A-DD in both white and yellow and the side also runs from A - DD in both white and yellow.
10) 10th cut side packages automatically come with a table of contents page and the bottom tabs will not include a table of contents page unless requested for an additional .20 cents per set.
11) 10th cut exhibit sets are purchased in incriments of 10 per set. The individual packages have 25 sheets of the same number or letter.